Thursday 28 November 2013

10 days and counting

A busy morning. Firstly a meeting with my local MP, Alun Cairnes outside the Welsh Assembly...polar cycle on display prompting lots of people to stop and ask the big question, "what is that?'


Followed by the polar cycles first trip around Cardiff City Centre. Only travelled 5km but took me 2.5hrs due to the number of people stopping me to ask "what is that?'

Took delivery of all of my delicious freeze dried food. Weighs a ton and it's the lightest weight on the market!

Collected a beautifully lightweight titanium stove and thermos flask which is going to get a thermal jacket made for it this weekend...

Lots of phone calls, e-mails and website updating and now off to host my parents for dinner this evening for being so supportive of my crazy adventures.