Friday 13 April 2012

The bike has been given back, but I've got a new one to play with.

It was sad to have to hand back the fabulous Qoroz Mountain Won that had taken me over  Lake Baikal....

however I've now been given something to ride around on which I can only describe as a supersonic machine...The Race Won

Having my first outing on it today, it felt like the bike needed no rider as it seemed to fly at top speed perfectly well on it's own! It's such an aerodynamic position that the perceived wind has far less impact than on other road bikes. I'm just trying to figure out if Qoroz had actual built an engine into this one! I seemed to put very little effort into my 40km ride today.

Luckily my tendonitis in my left knee was only a minor problem today so I'm going to try and get back on the bike most day's now.