Monday 27 February 2012

Another media day and back on the turbo

Luckily, I'm feeling better so my day began with a few hours on my turbo trainer to get back into the swing of it. I've never read so many books before and am getting through one book for every 3 sessions I do on the turbo. Brilliant training for both brain and body. I know all about the Trans-Siberian Railway now!

Today, ITV Wales were here filming some of my training and asking lots of questions about my kit. I even showed them the bottle I will have to pee in -  I wonder if they'll cut that bit!

My flight tickets came through today and my visa application, so far is progressing well so it's all getting very close to reality now.

I'm still getting so much support from the adventure community and everyone is willing to lend a hand or advice so I'm very appreciative.